Saturday, September 8, 2007

Contact Info

Hello everybody,
here is the P.O. Box of the family I´m staying with and they said it´s fine for people to send things if they desire.


Parviz Ighani, Daniel Rinaldi
P.O. Box 12-8255
Paso Canoas, Costa Rica

Make sure to put down Parviz Ighani also, just incase it gets lost or something.
When you write down your city and state, please put U.S.A. also, for it to be safer.
Packets are also accepted if one desires to send one, just make sure it doesn´t contain drugs or weapons or live monkeys (stuffed are ok) or anything like that.

Much love!!

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2007 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

Hi, Daniel! my name is Kendra, and I stumbled on your blog after googling Progreso, Costa Rica. I am actually typing up my college application essay on an event that changed my life. It's funny how things work out. anyways, I spent 10 days in progreso in the summer of 2006. I was reading your blog and it reminded me of how much I miss that place. anyways, it's nice to read about Baha'i's doing service, especially in a place so dear to your heart. Tell Parvis and Anne Kendra says hello! And as always, Peace!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home