Friday, November 16, 2007

Wow life is amazing!!



Im loving a town called Conte which at the bottom of the mountain. There are two towns called La Escuadra and La Esperanza which Im in love with the people there. We go there every weekend. This past weekend we held a small teaching campaign and I was so happy with the results and the joy that people gained from it.
November 12th was the Celebration of the Birth of Bahaullah up in the Bahai Center in Progreso. I was asked to give a talk. I just wanted to express myself and open up my heart to the Guaymi community and share with them about the progression of me falling in love with Bahaullah and His Message. It felt so great to just let everything out fearlessly.
Ill be traveling to Panama again this next week because some friends of Ann and Parviz invited us to go have Thanksgiving dinner with them. I was at first kind of disapointed that Ill be leaving my community and my service for a few days to just have turkey and pies, but now I have accepted the invitation and I cant regret it, so Im actually looking forward to eating three times as much as my stomach can handle with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, apple pie etc. All these mundane desires are sometimes good to have with moderation I guess.
One thing that Im really excited about is how Im going to apply everything I have learned so far once I return to Atlanta and all my future locations and state of beings. I cant wait to organize myself, think, love, educate myself, educate others, serve, be with people, eat, cook, learn, apply, be in tests and difficulties, learn from tests and difficulties, have converstions, pray, meditate, be in nature, be in silence, read, basically what Im trying to say is I cant wait to just live!! starting this very second.

with much much love and life,

-Danielito

4 Comments:

At November 16, 2007 at 12:11 PM , Blogger katherin said...

Hermano! Se nota que la estas pasando muy bien! Bueno, que disfrutes del pavo la proxima semanda. Toda la familia de Na'im viene de Illinois. Son como 15 personas que llegan y ademas de los Fanaian, los Rinaldi tambien van a estar. Te extranaremos mucho. Te quiero mucho y te tengo siempre en mi corazonchito. un besote.

 
At November 16, 2007 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Leila said...

Admiro q' quieras aplicar lo q' estas aprendiendo en tu ano de servicio a lo que dejaste en Atlanta. Es muy bueno que lo medites antes de q' vuelvas. La vida, como has dicho, es el todo, no sus partes. Vas a ver que lo lograras.
un abrazote!

 
At November 22, 2007 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Goal said...

Hola Daniel,
Mi nombre es Bahiyyih Hansen (from Lapwai, ID)mi esposo Greg Hansen era parte de DDW asi que conocio a Sorana, a ti te conocimos hace unos anios cuando tu familia andaba por Seattle. Yo soy de costa rica y estoy muy feliz de que estes sirviendo en Progreso. Me apena decirlo pero viviendo la mayor parte mi vida en costa rica nunca he visitado, pero se que es un lugar maravilloso. Muchos saludes para los Ighani y te deseo lo mejor.
Bahi and Greg

 
At November 26, 2007 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Primo!!!!
como estas? Haces falta por aqui. Ayer estuve con tus padres, preguntando por ti. Parece que estas muy contento en tu ano de servicio. todos somos muy orgulloso de ti.
no te pierdes
un abrazo
Donald

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home